Montag, 21. März 2016

Ear movement with Ponys

Movement of the ears from a pony
The question came from my research colleague in Linz:
"Do the ears turn in your direction if you pass the pony on the left or the right? Or, if you make a noise (like finger snapping or clapping your hands), do the ears turn in your direction?"
Questions like this are kind of challenging me. Day by day I walk among my ponies. I think I know a lot about them, but when it comes to a concrete question like this ...
I thought that I could provoke a reaction with the ears, but on the other hand you can see clearly they know pretty well that nothing serious is going on. See for yourself!







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Change

Dear readers all new posts will be published at:  SLAP I will make this side billingual like:  Friendly Hairy Creatures